sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

STUDENTS


The school is conscious that the atmosphere of the institution and the opportunity you have to practice the language with other people , meet new friends and get to know about different cultures is very important when you make your choice to study. In the school you are going to find people from all over the world.

students spanish in quito, one to one lessons, terracentro spanish school in quito, spanish for business and volunteers, get a free quito city tour, learn the ecuadorian culture, prívate spanish lessons

“Diversity” is the word that best defines the people who study in Terracentro Spanish School. Ecuador is a country that receives hundred of tourists each year generally from North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Brazil. You will find in the school travelers who chose Ecuador to learn Spanish before they start their travels in South America, volunteers who have come here to get to know the country reality, students who are here to fulfill internships and need the language for their jobs, and professionals who are going to spend years in Ecuador working in Ecuadorian international high schools, universities, multinational companies, etc. You will find here an interesting group of people with whom to share the classroom and to get to know during our daily breaks and schools activities.

We want our students to feel the Latin culture in the school. The relationship that the students have with their teachers and the director is excellent. Students always feel free to ask us for further information about the school or life in general in Ecuador, or just have someone to share traveling experiences or different point of views during the coffee-breaks. We invite you to join this family!!.

students spanish in quito, one to one lessons, terracentro spanish school in quito, spanish for business and volunteers, get a free quito city tour, learn the ecuadorian culture, prívate spanish lessons


Find below some of the comments that our students have shared with the school:

I came to Ecuador with nothing more than a few awkward Spanish phrases. I knew I wanted a bilingual teacher, and I knew I wanted someone who I could find an easy rapport with. I also knew that I wanted someone who followed a curriculum with set objectives. In these regards, I was extremely lucky to encounter my teacher, she has a mastery of the pedagogy surrounding language education. I can confidently say that I speak Spanish because of her. The school uses an internationally recognized curriculum that moved me from a bumbling gringo with a bad accent to an intermediate level of Spanish confidence! Professionalism, good humor, knowledge, and enthusiasm are contagious in learning, and the teachers in the school spreads these qualities with verve.

T. Henkels USA

I have a wonderful teacher who tailors her Spanish program to fit your individual needs.

students spanish in quito, one to one lessons, terracentro spanish school in quito, spanish for business and volunteers, get a free quito city tour, learn the ecuadorian culture, prívate spanish lessons

Whether it be a one day survival crash course or a two year long term program, the school program will get you speaking Spanish quickly and correctly. I have been very pleased with my classes and feel that my Spanish has come a long way through mi teacher experience and dedication.

K. Lee. USA

Studying Spanish at Terracentro has been todo bien! I enjoy my lessons based on the varios activities and discussions we have each time.In less than a year , I´ve learned a great amount and feel more confident speaking Spanish everyday.Learning Spanish through doing exercises and discussing social and political issues in Ecuador has proven to be a fantastic cultural experience for me.

Andy J. USA


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario